УК Премиум
Управление и обслуживание многоквартирных домов

г.Хабаровск, ул.Калинина, 134
Юр.Адрес: Уссурийский бульвар, 15
Yandex Map

+7 (4212) 915-930, 663-311

Факс: +7 (4212) 918-657

Добро пожаловать на форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть вас на нашем форуме еще не раз!

TOPIC: IGGM.com is selling free safe & legal Lost Ark Gol

IGGM.com is selling free safe & legal Lost Ark Gol 1 year 11 months ago #4146

• clairerr
  • Новый участник
The next couple of months' worth of planned updates to Lost Ark have been revealed in a recent blog post. The most interesting additions are two new advanced classes. The first, coming in April, is the glaivier, a martial artist who fights with polearms.

In May, she'll be joined by the destroyer, a warrior with an unfeasibly large hammer capable of hitting the ground so hard it launches rock spikes that pierce enemies. The April update also adds a new continent for questing in called South Vern. I'm very excited about this and have enough Lost Ark Gold ready to explore it.

But we'll need to be item level 1340 to travel to South Vern. So I need to buy enough Lost Ark Gold to upgrade my item level. So I chose IGGM. It's my favorite site, it's not only cheap but also has great deals. And the most popular thing about it is its safety and no risk. Now it's also giving away 6% free gold with every order. Try it!
The administrator has disabled public write access.